FACTS: WHAT DOES First Commercial Bank DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and phone number
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons First Commercial Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. First Commercial Bank does share this information and cannot limit this sharing.
First Commercial Bank does not share the following data.
- For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
- For our affiliates everyday business purposes information about your transactions and experiences
- For our affiliates everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness
- For our affiliates to market to you
- For nonaffiliates to market to you
Call 573-448-3514 or go to www.firstcb.net
What we do
How does First Commercial Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does First Commercial Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you open an account or apply for a loan
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- First Commercial LLC
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Other important information
Gideon: 448-3514 Chaffee: 887-3541 Dexter: 624-8828 Benton: 545-4555 Advance: 722-5599 Morley: 262-3503 Bloomfield: 568-3104 Morehouse: 667-5222 Essex: 283-5647